what we offer, what you need…
Willow Estates manage a wide selection of properties, from one bedroom flats to detached houses.
- Accommodation throughout Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham and surrounding villages. (subject to availability)
- Rents from £325.00 per calendar month.
- Possible move in within 48 hours (subject to availability, cleared funds & satisfactory references).
- Unfurnished Accommodation only.
- DSS considered on some properties.
You will require;
- A Deposit; usually equal to either four or six weeks of the rental amount.
- Advance Rent; usually four weeks (or one month for monthly rents).
- Tenancy Fee; This is a fixed amount of £125.00 including VAT. This covers the costs for processing applications, referencing, credit checks and preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Proof of Identification; Driving Licence, Passport or other acceptable photographic ID.
- Proof of Address; Recent utility bill (gas, electricity, council tax, not mobile phone).
- Proof of Income; Wage Slips (4x weekly or 2x monthly).
- Proof of Benefits; DSS notification of entitlement. Proof of recent payments.
- A Guarantor; subject to application, on some properties.
- Bank Statements.
You will not be charged anything if Willow Estates decline your application.
Willow Estates are a responsible letting agent.
We act in the best interest of tenants and landlords.
We do not generally offer a property to a DSS/Benefit applicant where the LHA entitlement is significantly under the rent level. A tenant who is unsure of their Local Housing Allowance entitlement can check online here
Once you have been accepted for a property you will need to pay the required deposit and the tenancy agreement fees (currently £125.00 inc VAT).
Rent is not required to be paid until the day of signing the tenancy agreement.
Should you withdraw your application after accepting an offer of a tenancy, fees will apply.