Property Management Services;
Willow Estates charge a fixed management fee. We do not charge the landlord additional fees for services that should be included in day-to-day management.
The following are all included in our management fee;
- Initial viewing and rental appraisal.
- To Let boards, listings and mailings.
- General newspaper advertising, if it is included in our daily lineage advert.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Tenant find & appraisal.
- A photographic inventory.
- Standard Assured Shorthold tenancy agreement.
- Standard Guarantor agreement.
- Credit checks on tenants.
- It is up to the tenants to prove they are creditworthy!
- The cost of placing the tenant’s deposit in a Government approved scheme.
- Rent collecting and statements.
- Periodic inspections of the property. (six monthly)
- Inspection reports.
- Chasing outstanding rents.
- Annual tax statement.
- Arranging general maintenance.
- Annual assessment of rent.
- Serving rent increase notices.
- Serving repossession notices for rent arrears.
- Serving notices to end a tenancy.
- Handling of day to day landlord queries.
- Handling of day to day tenant queries.
- Checking the property at the end of the tenancy.
- Negotiating deposit issues, where required.
- Submitting case details to mydeposits.co.uk if a deposit goes to arbitration.
Willow Estates fee structure is not balanced so that we make more money if a tenancy fails. The incentive is for Willow Estates to ensure a successful tenancy.
Too many agencies are set up with excessive & hidden additional fees. Our fees are all here, nothing is hidden. remember…
- There is NO “Take-On” fee.
- There is NO “check-in fee” every time the property is let.
- There is NO “letting fee” every time the property is let.
- There is NO charge for “renewal of tenancy agreement” every six months.
- There is NO “uplift” or fee for arranging repairs & maintenance.
- There is NO “check-out fee” every time a tenant moves out.
Landlords will still have to pay for;
- Any additional advertising in the newspaper if you want it.
- Non-standard tenancy agreements (negotiated clauses etc).
- Repairs and maintenance at cost.
- An Energy Performance Certificate. (see note 1)
- Electrical Safety Checks. (see note 2)
- Gas Safety checks & certificate every year. (see note 3)
- Insurance. (inc Buildings, Contents, Liability etc)
- Legal costs. (including possession)
- Their mortgage/finance!